A bold eye is all the rage this holiday season and we have got the set for you. Power Play is our 2-Piece Power Up Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner Set that can be used to create your dream eye-look.
To get that added definition to your eyes, what better accessory is there than a smooth, luxe liquid eyeliner? Our Power Up All Day Wear Liquid Eyeliner goes on smooth with the matte finish you need to show off from morning ‘til night with no smudging or fading. With a brush tip applicator, we’ve reduced the chances of it drying-out or clumping for mess-free application.
With 8 hours of wear, the Power Up All Day Wear Mascara will give your natural lashes or eyelash extensions the attention-grabbing results they deserve. The oil-free formula makes for safe, no slip wear for eyelash extensions so you can apply this mascara with no guilt. The addition of Jojoba extract hydrates your natural eyelashes for the appearance of fuller, longer, softer lashes and a specialized polymer erases the fear of mascara flakes in your future.
This set is the perfect duo to create a sharp cat eye, even for those who aren’t a pro at creating a winged eyeliner. We’ve got you covered with this flexible eyeliner brush tip that allows for precise application. This liquid liner pen is water-resistant, never dries up or clumps for no mess and no fuss. Paired with our Power Up Mascara for a beautiful bold lash, you can take on anything!
Now here is how you can get this brilliant look!
- Prep Your Eyelid with Concealer or Primer – our primer-infused Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadows smooth out and prep your lid for eyeshadow and the Power Up Liner.
- Now Begin By Drawing Out the Wing – start by drawing a short line from the outer corner of the to eye, follow the same curve of the lower lash line.
- Finish the Wing – Connect the end of the wing back to the eyelid, by making a straight line from the tip of the wing to the middle of the eyelid. It should extend naturally along the lash line to look like an extension into the wing.
- Double Wing – Draw a line across the lower lash line smoothly and extending a wing parallel to the top wing, leaving a gap between the top and bottom wings.
- Fill in the gaps and sharpen the eye!
- Apply your Power Up Mascara by wiggling it through your lashes from the base of the lash to the tip for a full, long lasting lash.
Shop this look and our entire Holiday Collection on butterlondon.com