Ever wondered what that certain ~je ne sais quoi~ behind a salon manicure is, but just can’t quite put your finger (or perfectly polished nail) on it? We’ve got the answer, and it’s just two words: maintained cuticles.
Proper cuticle care is what gives a mani that crisp edge and clean finish for utterly Insta-worthy nails. While it may bring to mind unpleasant images of clippers or waiting around *forever* as your hands soak in a bowl of water, it’s time to see cuticle care in a new light! Because with butter LONDON, cuticle care is easier (and gentler) than ever.
With the butter LONDON line of 10-free nail care treatments, cuticle care is pain-free, mess-free and time-efficient. *And* you don’t have to be a nail tech to do it. Help bring the flawless salon look home to your DIY manicure with these 3 simple cuticle care steps.
1. Remove Dry, Overgrown Cuticles with Melt Away Cuticle Exfoliator
Melt away dead, dry skin from the cuticles in minutes with Melt Away Cuticle Exfoliator! This skincare-infused nail care treatment gently removes dry, overgrown cuticles for softer, healthier-looking cuticles and a brilliant manicure appearance every time. Plus, application is simple! Melt Away swipes on easily, just like your favourite butter LONDON nail lacquer, and only takes two minutes to help reveal perfectly manicured cuticles. No clipping required.
Why We Fancy Melt Away:
- Show your cuticles some love with plant-based ingredients like Irish Moss to help condition and soften skin.
- After just 2 minutes, your cuticles have been exfoliated and are ready to be pushed back with a cuticle pusher!
Why You Fancy Melt Away:
★★★★★ “A mani miracle!”
“This product makes an at-home mani salon quality! Fast and easy with amazing results!*” —Suzanne H.
★★★★★ “Saves so much time and effort”
“I love having my nails done but I’m the kind of person who is rough on my hands and gets defeated when it comes to doing a home manicure. This stuff is a game changer and saves so much time and effort! I have now given myself a manicure for the last 3 weeks for the first time ever because this makes it so easy to keep my cuticles in check.*” —Mykel P.
2. Provide Cuticles Targeted Moisturization with QuickFix Moisturizing Cuticle Balm
Deeply moisturize your freshly softened and exfoliated cuticles with QuickFix. This Moisturizing Cuticle Balm features an indulgent massage tip applicator that’s designed to hug cuticles for maximum moisture absorption. Simply massage a pin-sized amount of QuickFix into each cuticle to deliver deep hydration, helping to prevent dryness for well-conditioned cuticles.
Why We Fancy QuickFix Moisturizing Cuticle Balm:
- Formulated with Coconut & Avocado Oils to help quench dry cuticles, Vitamin E to provide age-defying antioxidant protection and ultra-hydrating Phospholipids to help maintain moisture levels
- The massage tip applicator makes for no-mess application and a pampering skincare experience
Why You Fancy QuickFix Moisturizing Cuticle Balm:
★★★★★ “GET IT NOW!”
“Without a doubt this hydrating lotion is the BEST I have used. Results are almost immediate and last. A tiny amount does the job. Highly recommend.*” —Kay W.
3. Maintain Results with Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil
Sweep on Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil as the final step of your manicure, or as needed throughout the day, to give cuticles an instant burst of hydration. Enriched with skin-pampering Safflower Oil and Vitamin E to condition and soothe, this multitasking butter LONDON cuticle oil acts like a second-skin—delivering continuous, all-day hydration to dry, cracked or peeling cuticles.
Why We Fancy Handbag Holiday:
- Locks moisture deep into the nail plate for stronger-looking nails
- Reminds us of our holidays to Ibiza with its light pineapple scent
Why You Fancy Handbag Holiday:
★★★★★ “Happy Hands”
“After a few days of using this cuticle oil, I see a marked improvement in the area around the nails. With all the hand sanitizer and dryer winter air, I never thought my cuticles would be completely nourished. This product is the best.*” —Anne C.
*Reviews have been edited for brevity and clarity.