With the first day of summer coming up, it’s time to update our favorite spring looks to more lively, brighter colors. Follow our guide to give your nails, lips and eyes a summer boost!
- If you feel like giving our classic red a little twist, substitute Old Blighty Nail Lacquer for Patent Shine 10X in Smashing!
- For those who dig a more neutral look, switch up Sloane Ranger for Ta-Ta! Patent Shine 10X lacquer.
- When brighter is better, use Jolly Good Patent Shine 10X lacquer instead of Macbeth.
- To match your new brighter red nails, try out our Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon in Ladybird instead of your usual Moisture Matte Lipstick in Come to Bed Red
- Update your everyday Liquid Lipstick in Toff with a more playful Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon in Disco Biscuit.
- Layer your usual pop of colour- Wink Eye Pencil in Inky Six or Cor Blimey- under our Wink Eye Pencil in Alabaster Gaze for a softer, lighter look. For a night out, use the eye pencil in Earl Grey. And don’t forget to use our Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara for longer, fuller lashes!