Hate waiting for your nails to dry? Love gel manicures but hate how it ruins your nails? We hear you.
We re-imagined a new way to do an at-home mani with the new PURECURE™ Manicure System and PURECURE™ Peel-Off Lacquers. Get ready to think of your mani in a whole new light with polishes that cure under an LED light in 60 seconds, so you won’t have to worry about dings or smudges. Best of all, it doesn’t ruin your nails. (Unlike gel manicures, this leaves little to no damage.)
A healthier alternative to gel, our new PURECURE™ Peel-Off nail polishes dry quickly under the manicure kit’s LED light, gentler on skin than the UV light in typical gel nail polish kits and salons.
Formulated without the toxic ingredients found in many gel polishes and traditional nail colors, PURECURE™ Peel-Off Lacquers are 12-free nail polishes—free of harmful ingredients like BHA (Butylated hydroxyanisole) and the so-called “Toxic Trio:” DBP (dibutyl phthalate), toluen, and Formaldehyde.
As the innovators who created 3-free nail polish, it’s our thing to be kind to nails, so we made removal easy and gentle, too! Skip soaking your nails in harsh acetone—when you’re ready to remove the polish, just soak your fingers in warm water for 10 minutes before peeling off the PURECURE™ Peel-Off Lacquer.
Will it wear off when you’re doing dishes or in the shower? Nope!
Curious how it works? Check out the How To video.
How Does the Manicure Kit Work?
1. PREP. Prep nails with a Nail Scrubbers™ 2-in-1 Prep & Remover Wipe (included in the starter kit).
2. POLISH. Apply the basecoat and cure under the LED light for 60 seconds. Then apply 1 thin coat of polish, cure under the light. Add a second coat of color and cure under light.
3. PERFECT. Apply top coat and cure under light. Remove any residue with a Nail Scrubbers™ 2-in-1 Prep & Remover Wipe.
Tips & Tricks
We want you to have the most flawless manicure around, so here are 7 tips for the BEST results.
1. Fresh start is the best start. Use Nail Scrubbers™ 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes to prep your nails before you begin! Make sure your cuticles are pushed back, and your nails are clean and free of any oils or residue for the perfect beginning.
2. Think thin coats. Apply a thin, even layer to your nails during each step of the application process. If you don’t, it won’t cure properly under the LED light.
3. Coloring inside the lines is important. Make sure to apply the PURECURE™ Peel-Off Lacquer and 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat to your nail only. If you get it on your skin, it will cause the polish to peel too soon, so clean up before you cure.
4. Make a mistake? Clean any excess nail polish or Base & Top Coat off your cuticles before curing.
5. Worth the wait. For best results, immediately cure each coat on your 4 left fingers under the LED light, then apply polish to your 4 right fingers and cure under the light. Last, polish your thumbs and cure under the light for 60 seconds.
6. Sticky is normal! Each layer stays sticky between applications, until you reach the final step. (Make sure to remove any residue with a Nail Scrubbers™ Wipe)
7. It’s a-peeling! Ready to remove the lacquer? Soak in warm water for 10 minutes before peeling, and use a cuticle pusher or your thumbnail to lift and peel off the polish. (There may be some leftover residue from your Base & Top Coat. For best results, buff any remaining residue off before your next manicure.)